The North Face Enduro 30 is a light, technical pack designed with a unique, performance-driven harness with enough volume to make it suitable for long adventure races. The harness functions to move the load off the shoulders - offsetting and distributing it equally - and eliminating irritation and discomfort. The form-fitting hipbelt ensures a snug fit and offers zip stash pockets to hold smaller, easy-to-reach necessities.
A large secondary compartment on the Enduro allows gels and snacks to be organized, making them easier to access and stretch-woven sides accommodate water bottles. Exterior lash points make the Enduro pack suitable to carry hiking poles and a helmet. Reflective branding on the front and back ensure added safety for evening and dusk activities.
The North Face Enduro is suitable for hikers, trail runners, bikers and adventurers seeking an athletic, large-volume daypack.
- E-VAP foam shoulder harness distributes weight evenly and away from shoulders
- Form-fitting hipbelt with zip stash pocket
- Large secondary compartment with organization
- Stretch-woven side water bottle pockets
- Exterior lash points for hiking poles and helmets
- 70 D Siloxane nylon, 210 HT nylon ripstop