This sleeping bag is perfect for warm weather backpacking.

Price Paid: ?

This sleeping bag is perfect for warm weather backpacking. It packs small, has plenty of room inside, and stays dry if exposed to water. This bag is perfect for a summer trip Yellowstone, Grand Teton, or even Glacier. I wouldn't leave home without it!

I'm 6'3" and i love the room this has. I've been on…

Design: mummy
Fill: polarguard delta
Temperature Rating: 35 F
Weight: 2lbs 3oz

I'm 6'3" and i love the room this has. I've been on three hikes with this bag and all has gone well. One of the trips the bottom of the sleeping bag got wet and I didn't feel a thing thanks to the polarguard delta fabric. Even though this item is polarguard it has a soft feel and is very comfortable. The bag stuffs fairly easy. This is a great sleeping bag and I recommend it for late spring to early fall on treks.

The North Face Equinox

The Equinox has been discontinued.

The North Face Equinox is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review