The North Face Evolution Triclimate Jacket - Men's

Great product for a great price! This is my all-year…

Fabric: HyVent
Fill: Zip-in TKA 200 fleece

Great product for a great price! This is my all-year all-weather jacket. During the summer I remove the TKA 200 fleece that was included with it and just wear it as a rain proof hard shell. The hood is huge and works EXCELLENT at keeping out the rain. During the spring and fall it works best with the included fleece at temperatures down to freezing. During the winter, especially in rain, snow, or on the slopes, you have the option of zipping in any number of down or Polarguard insulated jackets right into it.

I'm especially fond of the Redpoint Jacket also from TNF. Even in the hardest England rain I haven't gotten a drop of moisture on me, and the HyVent fabric, in my opinion, breaths equally as well as standard Gore-Tex.

If you're on a somewhat limited budget and need a good all-around hardshell, this is a GREAT choice.