The North Face Evolution Triclimate Jacket

Great product for a great price! This is my all-year…

Fabric: HyVent
Fill: Zip-in TKA 200 fleece

Great product for a great price! This is my all-year all-weather jacket. During the summer I remove the TKA 200 fleece that was included with it and just wear it as a rain proof hard shell. The hood is huge and works EXCELLENT at keeping out the rain. During the spring and fall it works best with the included fleece at temperatures down to freezing. During the winter, especially in rain, snow, or on the slopes, you have the option of zipping in any number of down or Polarguard insulated jackets right into it.

I'm especially fond of the Redpoint Jacket also from TNF. Even in the hardest England rain I haven't gotten a drop of moisture on me, and the HyVent fabric, in my opinion, breaths equally as well as standard Gore-Tex.

If you're on a somewhat limited budget and need a good all-around hardshell, this is a GREAT choice.

If you've owned or used The North Face Men's Evolution Triclimate Jacket, please share your experience.

The North Face Men's Evolution Triclimate Jacket

The Men's Evolution Triclimate Jacket has been discontinued.

The North Face Men's Evolution Triclimate Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 13, 2010 at The North Face.

If you're looking for a new component (3-in-1) jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.