The North Face Horizon Eiger Short

I found a pair of these in the thrift shop two years…

Price Paid: $2, then 2x $36

I found a pair of these in the thrift shop two years ago, and have loved them dearly ever since. Very light and comfortable, my go-to short for hiking, swimming, biking and often all three in a day.

I could never figure out the model name until I came across them in a sales rack (in XL, much too big for me) and scratched down the info. The Eiger is discontinued which has prompted me to invest in a couple of pairs via online. Having looked at the options, I went with Zappos even though it was a bit more expensive than Campmor. They had the very nice green as well as grey.

I can't say enough about them, and strongly encourage everyone to check them out.

The North Face Horizon Eiger Short

The Horizon Eiger Short has been discontinued.

The North Face Horizon Eiger Short is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

Here's How to Win $470 Worth of Therm-a-Rest Gear

Exped Travel Box II Plus Review

Borah Gear eVent rain mitts Review

Helinox Chair Zero Review

Patagonia Crosstrek Bottoms Review

What's your preferred way to camp?