The North Face Hot Shot SE

I recently bought a Hot Shot SE for a friend. After…

Design: front loading
Size: 30
Number of Pockets: haven't counted yet
Max. Load Carried: 25kg
Height of Owner: 5'7''

I recently bought a Hot Shot SE for a friend. After 2 days of breaking it in, I wouldn't want to part with it anymore. My laptop fits snugly in its interior compartment. However, I haven't tried using it in the outdoors.But it would seem to be decently comfortable and user-friendly, outdoor-wise.

I recommend this for urbanites as well as weekend outdoorsmen who can't seem to part with their work/laptop.

The flagship of The North Face daypacks, this pack has it all. All you need to do is add contents. With a slew of technical features, this pack offers the comfort, durability and quality you d expect to find in our products. This special edition daypack now comes in fresh colors, patterns, and textures.

- The North Face

Free Shipping. The North Face Hot Shot SE Daypack (Spring 2009 Discontinued) Hot Shot SE Daypack by The North FaceFeatures:Comfortable padded Airmesh back panelLarge main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydrationportBackSaver bottom panel with compressionTuck-away hip beltDaisy chain on frontDual stretchmesh side water-bottle pocketsSturdy top carry handleStretch-woven accessory pocket on shoulder strapReflective hitsThis product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

The North Face Hot Shot SE

The Hot Shot SE has been discontinued.

The North Face Hot Shot SE is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 20, 2010 at The North Face.