The North Face ICR Pant

The North Face ICR Jacket, Super Light Jacket, Pants…

Fabric: Ripstop Nylon/Gore Activent/ Cool Max

The North Face ICR Jacket, Super Light Jacket, Pants

I am a satisfied owner of these TNF's ICR products. There seems to be a redundancy in my purchases but there are actually none. I have found the Super Light products to work great for what they are designed for, outdoor aerobic activity ( I run trails and mountain bike). They are extremely lightweight and breathable but i found the shell a bit too flimsy for rugged outdoor activity.

So I purchased a regular ICR jacket with a Supplex Taslite shell fabric which is a lot more robust and more waterproof than its 12 oz. lighter cousin. It did take a little bit more space in my pack but it had the same breathability (both have Activent and CoolMax linings) and thrice the strength. I have used the regular ICR in all sorts of conditons from tropical Frorida to rainy Seattle to winter in Norway, 'breathing' through every kind. The NOrth Face has once more produced gear way beyond the highest standards.