The North Face Impulse 1/4 Zip

men's
Body Fabric 198 g / sq m (5.8 oz / sq yd) 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane

A great shirt for any kind of outdoor activity from…

Fabric: Vaporwick

A great shirt for any kind of outdoor activity from running to biking. The material is soft and the vaporwick fabric doesn't get saturated and heavy once you start sweating a lot. The side hem pocket is the right size for energy gels or keys. I also like the thumb holes on the cuffs. The 1/4" zip provides plenty of extra air flow if you start overheating. The anti-microbial treatment works great too...I was a little doubtful at first, but I've been pleasantly surprised that after several washings, the sweaty smell never persists like it has in many of my other workout shirts.

The only negative is that the sleeves run a little long and the shirt fit a little tighter than I was expecting. However, I'm more about practicality than style when I'm on a 15 mile run, so better too tight than too loose.

The North Face Impulse 1/4 Zip

$60.00 (men's)

The North Face Impulse 1/4 Zip is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 24, 2014 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new long sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.