The North Face Invert Acclimate Jacket

What a piece of junk. I couldn't believe someone would…

Fabric: HyVent
Fill: Fleece

What a piece of junk. I couldn't believe someone would buy this piece of crap for me because it's a big joke. This jacket is so HEAVY!!!!!!!!! I can't believe someone designed this for hiking or skiing! HyVent is very sad, very very sad because it is heavy, has a course feeling, and it is not waterproof. A horrible cheap alternative to Gore-Tex. I have a jacket made out of Entrant GII-XT which is best alternative to Gore-Tex and I wonder why TNF didn't choose Entrant instead. HyVent is CRAP!!!! It's no wonder why THE NORTH FACE almost went bankrupt back in 1999 and there are VERY strong rumours that THE NORTH FACE will be bankrupt very soon.

If you don't believe me, go to a search engine such as Google and type "The North Face" + Bankrupt

BTW, the fit of the jacket is ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUL!!! Who the heck designed this piece of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to find the receipt and demand a refund. Enough said.

I feel sorry for all the retards out there who wear THE NORTH FACE and think it's elite gear. I call it THE NOVELTY FACE right now.

Brands I consider elite:

Arc'Teryx - stylish and highest quality

Patagona - high quality but too expensive for its material

ex. not much Gore-Tex even on high end jackets!

Marmot - high quality but lacks style and fit

Brands I consider poser gear:

The North Face - The Novelty Face... ENOUGH SAID!

Nike ACG - competitor to TNF - same crap