I absolutely love this pack. I use it all of the time!

Height of Owner: 5'11"

I absolutely love this pack. I use it all of the time! I use it for quick on the goes and day hikes in the Adirondack and Berkshire Mountains.

The quality is solid and it is very comfortable on my back. The hydration compartment is killer, with nice routing for your tube onto the front shoulder strap. I use my Camelbak bladder and it fits perfectly. The rain cover is a great addition too.

You definitely can't go wrong with this pack I highly recommend it!

Absolutely perfect! Is much better that seeing on…

Design: Front loading
Size: About 15 liters
Number of Pockets: 2 side nalgene pockets, one small side for rain cover, main, second small pocket (access from outside or inside), hydration, and removable stash pocket
Max. Load Carried: 30 lbs would be about the limit
Height of Owner: 5" 10'

Absolutely perfect! Is much better that seeing on a website. Small, but is perfect for hikes and short summits. The North Face I have never really liked, but this is a great pack for the brand, which isn't very high end.

The North Face Ion 18

The Ion 18 has been discontinued.

The North Face Ion 18 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 30, 2008 at Moosejaw.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Rock Gear The Original Review