men's
Weight 3 lb 6.85 oz / 1555.2 g

The first day i put 8 Km/ 5 miles on them with a 40…

Price Paid: 200

The first day i put 8 Km/ 5 miles on them with a 40 lbs pack on my back. The terrian was gravel and flat. They caused hot spots on the inner ball(s) of my feet. They did feel supportive and light, but they are brand new. I think after a decent break in period they will be great.

So i'm going write another review once they are broken in...

Update: June 29, 2010

Well, it's been over a week later and I put close to 40 kms/ 25 miles more on these boots... in one day it was close to 20 kms/ 12.5 miles for single hike. I was along the coast with sharp jagged rocky terrain and beaches. Not a single problem.

I will tell everyone these boots rock!!!! They are completely waterproof and i put that to the test. They also do well in flat out speed walks across urban terrain.

I would recommend these boots to anybody whether it's for day hikes or multi-day treks, in any terrain/ environment. (obviously not the Artic)!!! 5/5 IMO.

The North Face Jannu II GTX

The Jannu II GTX has been discontinued. It last appeared in The North Face's 2011 product line.

$190.00 (men's)

The North Face Jannu II GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 23, 2012 at The North Face.

Keen Men's Voyageur Review