I was able to find a woman's version of this sleeping…

I was able to find a woman's version of this sleeping bag for my wife. The trouble we had with this bag is that the tiny packed benefit was never really needed, and the overall warmth factor was not particularly high.

During the summer, camping in upstate New York I woke up to my wife chattering despite being in the 50-60's. The other issue was that the bag seemed to quickly lose its loft (mysteriously) rendering it uncomfortable and impractical.

TNF did "refill and replace" the loft when it was sent in to their warranty dept. but the bag just doesn't feel the same.

For a guy with almost exclusive TNF gear, this particular buy was a strike out. We replaced it with the Hotlum and my wife was much more comfortable.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Kilo Bag versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Kilo Bag. Read all reviews »