The North Face Kinkajou

I bought this pack because of the quality of construction…

Design: Rucksack
Size: 2100
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: +35lbs
Height of Owner: 6'

I bought this pack because of the quality of construction and simply because it fit me so well. I love the padded hip belt. Have used it for many day hikes year round. I even used it for a short backpacking trip, where I carried a small stove, water filter, compressed bag, mess kit, food, my basic survial kit, nylon rain pants and jacket plus thermals, extra socks, food first aid kit and a pint of water. On the outside I strapped a pad and tarp. Surprisingly it worked well!!

This pack is great! It is 100% Ballistics nylon, so…

Design: Rucksack
Size: 1800
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 14 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'5"

This pack is great! It is 100% Ballistics nylon, so it's extremely durable. There are lots of good load control straps, a nice foam framsheet, and a beefy waistbelt which make the pack extremly cofortable. There is a daisy chain, compression straps, and a few other good tie on straps.

This pack adjusts great and is great for dayhikes or ultralight weekends.