The North Face Momentum 900

I live in northern Greenland, and we like staying…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 900 fill down
Temperature Rating: -18 degrees celcius or 0 Fahenheit
Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz

I live in northern Greenland, and we like staying in tents in the winter season where we go dogsledging. I have tested it several times in temperatures down to -20 degrees and I kept perfectly warm with only long woollen underwear underneath.

The reason why I only rate it with 4 stars is due to the fact that its shell isn't water-resistant. Sleeping in tents in this kind of cold weather makes the condensed water freeze before it is led out of the tent, and the sleeping bag gets a little moist on the outside. With no chance of drying during daytime I don't know whether it will affect its abilities.

However - it's a great bag in soft material who very fast warms you up, and the packing size gives extra important space in your backpack.

Semi-Annual Blowout Sale - The North Face Momentum 900 Sleeping Bag takes the words premium and ultralight to new levels for the fast and light backpacker unafraid to venture well into the frigid shoulder seasons.

- Backcountry Outlet

The Momentum 900 sleeping bag by The North Face features: 1/2-length zipper with draft tube saves weight 900 fill Eastern European goose down-the lightest, most efficient down on the market The Avg Total Weight of the Momentum 900 sleeping bag by The Nort

The North Face Momentum 900

The Momentum 900 has been discontinued.

The North Face Momentum 900 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 8, 2006 at US Outdoor Store.