The North Face Mountain Pant

women's
Weight 26.4 oz / 750 g
Body Fabric 75D 142 g / sq m (4.2 oz / sq yd) Gore-Tex® Performance 2L, 100% Polyester Plain Weave
Abrasion Fabric 190 g / sq m (5.6 oz / sq yd) Keprotec®, 72% Nylon, 28% Kevlar®

I love my pants. I got them of Ebay last summer and…

Fabric: Gore-Tex liner

I love my pants. I got them of Ebay last summer and I wore them all winter in Wyoming and they treated me very well!! The mercury dropped down to -20 degrees, and they have been great. I just wear a pair of long underwear under them and I have never gotten cold!!

I spent lots of time in the snow also and Gore-Tex is a great invention, I swear by it and don't use anything but! The first day I got them I threw them on and they breathed amazing seeing as it was summer!! I love them and would for sure suggest them to anyone looking for a great waterproof yet breathable pant!!

Visit The North Face's Women's Mountain Pant page.

Description of The North Face Mountain PantMade with GORE-TEX Performance Shell, the Mountain Pant is a superior, rugged mountaineering pant that offers core athletes waterproof, breathable protection.FeaturesPerformance fitWaterproof, breathable, seam sealedUnique removable and adjustable front-attach-only suspender systemVelcro adjustable waistband with tricot liningZip-fly with Velcro and snap closureFull-length polyurethane PU side zipsTwo hand pocketsThigh polyurethane PU zip pocketElastic gaiter with snap and Velcro closureKeprotec ankle kickpatchImportedSummit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible

- US Outdoor Store refers to the men's version

A solid all-around ski/snowboard pant. The Mountain Pants have been a long time favorite. They allow you to ski all day in any weather. Made with GORE-TEX reg; Performance Shell, the Mountain Pant is a superior, rugged mountaineering pant that o

- Teton Village Sports refers to the men's version

The North Face Men's Mountain Pant handles the worst weather the mountains can dish out. Two-layer waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Performance fabric stands tough in the face of howling winds and driving snow. Full side zippers act as vents when you start sweating from a thousand vertical feet of knee-deep trail breaking, and removable suspenders help keep the pant secured on the descent from the summit. An attached elastic gaiter blocks spindrift from blowing up your legs, and The North Face included KEVLAR kickpatches to keep your ski boots or crampons from shredding the cuffs.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

Stand tough in the midst of pounding snow and ripping winds in the GORE-TEX Performance Shell-protected Mountain Pant from The North Face. Mountain weather won't stop your ascent and your gear won't damage your pant thanks to rub- and tear-resistant Keprotec-reinforced cuffs.

- Mountain Gear refers to the men's version

The North Face Mountain Pant

$279.00 (women's)

The North Face Mountain Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 6, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new hard shell pant, check out the best reviewed current models.