women's
Weight 26.4 oz / 750 g
Body Fabric 75D 142 g / sq m (4.2 oz / sq yd) Gore-Tex® Performance 2L, 100% Polyester Plain Weave
Abrasion Fabric 190 g / sq m (5.6 oz / sq yd) Keprotec®, 72% Nylon, 28% Kevlar®

I love my pants. I got them of Ebay last summer and…

Fabric: Gore-Tex liner

I love my pants. I got them of Ebay last summer and I wore them all winter in Wyoming and they treated me very well!! The mercury dropped down to -20 degrees, and they have been great. I just wear a pair of long underwear under them and I have never gotten cold!!

I spent lots of time in the snow also and Gore-Tex is a great invention, I swear by it and don't use anything but! The first day I got them I threw them on and they breathed amazing seeing as it was summer!! I love them and would for sure suggest them to anyone looking for a great waterproof yet breathable pant!!

The North Face Mountain Pant

$279.00 (women's)

The North Face Mountain Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 6, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

UCO A-120 Review

Superfeet Orange Review

Vargo Triad Review

Sierra Designs Frontcountry Bed 600 SYN 2-Season Review

Summer Trip Planning?

Vikings invade Costa Rica!