The North Face Paramount Traverse Pant

Weight 13.7 oz / 388 g
Fabric 165 g / sq m 100% Nylon Faille, Bluesign® Approved

I've tired on a pair on in size 32. I usually wear…

Price Paid: 40 cdn

Summary

I've tired on a pair on in size 32. I usually wear 32 or medium, and the fit is just perfect. The length for a 6 ft guy at 160 pounds is also excellent. They come factory ready with a water repellent, which is effective. They look great so I decided to buy 3 pairs.

Pros

• Sturdy
  • Look great

Cons

• Front pocket could be a little deeper

The Paramount also have pre-bent knees, two zipped pockets on each legs (vertical on the right leg and horizontal on the left), plus four others. I used the zipped pocket on the left leg usually for poo bags for the dog and didn't use the other. I find them a little too small as for the other pockets.

The water repellent the use also makes the pant stain resistant and will probably help the long term durability.

Fit I find neither too baggy nor too tight and they look great. So if you are looking for all around pants these could be it!