Probably the first thing I noticed was how light they…

Materials: Gore-tex, Suede, Prima Loft
Use: Cold Weather Hiking
Break-in Period: 2 Full day Hikes (14 hrs of continuous wear)
Weight: 1lb 15oz(pair), 15.5oz(each)

Probably the first thing I noticed was how light they were. This made me a little skeptical about TNF claims that it was rated to -25. The good news is, I got to test it out soon after getting the boots. A cold spell has been here for about 3 weeks, hovering in the 10f to -10f as the daily high and low, on top of that we have gotten snow on a regular basis.

My feet have stayed dry, and warm, and long hikes (6hrs) do not cause me any trouble..these things a really great. I hardly notice them on my feet because of the weight.

Traction has been better than expected, especially on cold damp rocks. The also appear to be pretty durable, and have held up nicely.

The boots also work well with gaiters.