The North Face Plasma GTX XCR Boa II

In a horrendous motocross accident, I sustained a…

In a horrendous motocross accident, I sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and lost the ability to walk and use my hands for things like tying shoelaces. The "boa" laceless design has enabled me to have hiking style shoes that lace up to a snug fit without requiring me to tie shoe laces. I can't tell you what this means to me!

These are totally awesome shoes with an even better fit!  And best of all, they look cool as well!

PLEASE do not discontinue carrying these as I am an avid customer of these shoes!  Likewise, I run a TBI and stroke support group and meet all kinds of folks who have the same challenges as I do.

With your help and with these shoes, I'll be hiking the back country again in no time!

CURT MATTHIAS

If you've owned or used The North Face Plasma GTX XCR Boa II, please share your experience.

The North Face Plasma GTX XCR Boa II

The Plasma GTX XCR Boa II has been discontinued.

The North Face Plasma GTX XCR Boa II is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 18, 2010 at Backcountry.com.