The North Face Primero 65

i've been an avid supporter of north face for over…

Design: primero 65
Size: small
Height of Owner: 5 foot 1 inch
Price Paid: a lot

i've been an avid supporter of north face for over 12 years and when i decided to leave my life behind and live out of a back pack for a year i chose the Primero 65 to be my main pack.

I've been in asia since january and this pack has given me nothing but trouble. yes, it fits extremely well, and yes, it's completely water proof. the down falls are the fact that 3 buckles broke within the first month, slowly straps are coming loose, and the 'x-frame' constantly comes out of its holding place.

i finally decided to settle down in Indonesia and now I have to pay to have the pack cleaned and shipped back to the states, not knowing if north face is even going to repair it. even though it's under warranty, they still have the ability to judge if they should repair it or not.

don't get me wrong, i love north face, but this has been an expensive pain in my ass. good luck.