The North Face Radix

Not a bad bag, but definitely not suitable for any…

Not a bad bag, but definitely not suitable for any mild to moderately intense activities. I was constantly adjusting the strap as it continually came loose. This was my first shoulder bag, and I wasn't expecting it to be quite such a hindrance when hiking or biking.

It's a great bag for just general use, but if you're looking for something a little more balanced I would recommend the Black Diamond Magnum (which is slightly bigger). The Radix is a good bag for "around town" kind of stuff, errands, or whatever, but I'd just as soon use something else.

Whatever though, this bag was discontinued I think, and I can see why.

On Sale. The North Face Radix Daypack (Fall 2006 Discontinued) - Free Shipping The single shoulder strap style of the Radix by The North Face is super comfortable and functional. A cell pocket in the strap lets you easily get to your phone, and you can listen to your mp3 player safely stored in the pack using the audio port for your headphones. Weight 1 lbs (460 g.) Volume 720 cubic inches (12 liters) One Size Fabric Sabre 6, Sabre 12 Dimensions 41 cm x 26 cm x 15 cm Audio port in main compartment Comfortable stitched foam backpanel Detachable waist belt Front mesh stash pocket Main compartment with internal organizer Reflective hits Single shoulder strap with zip pocket

The North Face Radix

The Radix has been discontinued.

The North Face Radix is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 22, 2007 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.