The North Face Re-Juve-I-Nate Hoodie

Fall is legitimately here and you can't roll to class in just your tank anymore, so pull on The North Face Re-Juve-I-Nate Hoodie for women to stay warm before or after a nice session on the yoga mat. Made from lightweight polyester with a touch of elastane for stretch, this North Face hoodie pullover top has a V-neck and a shaped hem at the bottom. Hand pockets are included for a little style, and the long length keeps you covered if you decide to partake in a little tea time in town after class. A regular fit is relaxed and easy to layer.

- Altrec Outlet

Longer length, relaxed-fit V-neck hoodie is a perfect layering place before and after practice. Regular fit. Longer length. Hand pockets. Shaped hem. Fabric: 140 g/m2 90% polyester, 10% elastane drop needle mesh. Length from center of back: 27.5".

- Rocky Mountain Trail

Free Shipping. The North Face Women's Re-Juve-I-Nate Hoodie DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Re-Juve-I-Nate Hoodie Regular fit Longer length Hand pockets Shaped hem The SPECS Center Back Length: 27.5in. 140 g/m2 90% polyester, 10% elastane drop needle mesh This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

The North Face Re-Juve-I-Nate Hoodie

The North Face Re-Juve-I-Nate Hoodie is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 23, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new long sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.