The North Face Scythe Jacket

I purchased the jacket about a week ago and paid about…

Fabric: Fleece
Fill: n/a

I purchased the jacket about a week ago and paid about 111.00 (on sale). Out of the box it was thicker than I anticipated it would be. It's super soft and warm though on a cold day it may not be enough.

Size was true - I purchased a large and it fit predictably well. The sleeves are plenty long. The pockets are vented - the fabric is a kind of net material. I like it. It's not a bulky jacket... it has side panels that stretch.

It's a great design. I plan on buying 2 more in different colors and I think it's worth the full $149 price.

If you've owned or used The North Face Scythe Jacket, please share your experience.

The North Face Scythe Jacket

currently retails for:
MSRP: $149.00 (men's)

The North Face Scythe Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 17, 2014 at River Sports Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.

men's
Weight 15.49 oz / 439 g
Fabric 213 g / sq m (6.28 oz / sq yd) 100% Polyester Polartec® Thermal Pro Sherpa Fleece