men's
Weight 15.49 oz / 439 g
Fabric 213 g / sq m (6.28 oz / sq yd) 100% Polyester Polartec® Thermal Pro Sherpa Fleece

I purchased the jacket about a week ago and paid about…

Fabric: Fleece
Fill: n/a

I purchased the jacket about a week ago and paid about 111.00 (on sale). Out of the box it was thicker than I anticipated it would be. It's super soft and warm though on a cold day it may not be enough.

Size was true - I purchased a large and it fit predictably well. The sleeves are plenty long. The pockets are vented - the fabric is a kind of net material. I like it. It's not a bulky jacket... it has side panels that stretch.

It's a great design. I plan on buying 2 more in different colors and I think it's worth the full $149 price.

The North Face Scythe Jacket

The Scythe Jacket has been discontinued. It last appeared in The North Face's 2011 product line.

$149.00 (men's)

The North Face Scythe Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 8, 2016 at Moosejaw.

Meet Vladimir, Bike Tourist of the North and Reviewer of the Month

Marmot Limelight 3P Review

Primus Eta Express Review

Stanislaus NF

Backpack, boots cleaning and water repellency + strange hue

Trailspace making new friends in BSP