The North Face Scythe Jacket

I purchased the jacket about a week ago and paid about…

Fabric: Fleece
Fill: n/a

I purchased the jacket about a week ago and paid about 111.00 (on sale). Out of the box it was thicker than I anticipated it would be. It's super soft and warm though on a cold day it may not be enough.

Size was true - I purchased a large and it fit predictably well. The sleeves are plenty long. The pockets are vented - the fabric is a kind of net material. I like it. It's not a bulky jacket... it has side panels that stretch.

It's a great design. I plan on buying 2 more in different colors and I think it's worth the full $149 price.

If you've owned or used The North Face Men's Scythe Jacket, please share your experience.

The North Face Men's Scythe Jacket

The Men's Scythe Jacket has been discontinued. It last appeared in The North Face's 2011 product line.

The North Face Men's Scythe Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 4, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.

Weight 15.49 oz / 439 g
Fabric 213 g / sq m (6.28 oz / sq yd) 100% Polyester Polartec® Thermal Pro Sherpa Fleece