The North Face Snowshoe

I always sleep cold and have been using my hubby's…

Design: mummy
Fill: climashield PRISM - sinthetic
Temperature Rating: 0 F, -18C
Weight: 3 lb 8oz

I always sleep cold and have been using my hubby's Long -20 bag in Alaska summer for years with poly pro jammies. I actually had to take my poly socks off right away and ended up unzipping as I was too hot with the baby climbed in this me this last spring and it has been a repeated thing. I don't need socks to sleep in the summer in my bag anymore.

The collar feels a bit confining and claustrophobic, but I will enjoy it when temperatures require it. I've not used a women’s bag before but this is reminiscent of sleeping in a down bag for warmth in about 20 degree weather.

This sleeping bag is very comfortable and very warm.

This sleeping bag is very comfortable and very warm. It molds perfectly to your body and once you are in there and warmed up, it stays warm all night.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Snowshoe versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 8 reviews for other versions of the Snowshoe. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used The North Face Women's Snowshoe, please share your experience.

The North Face Women's Snowshoe

The Women's Snowshoe has been discontinued.

The North Face Women's Snowshoe is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.

Regular Long