men's

This is a great day pack. I bought this on sale at…

Design: Daypack
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 30 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'9"

This is a great day pack. I bought this on sale at EMS for really cheap and it has been the best day pack I've ever had. The padding is so comfortable, even with the pack completely loaded, it is very comfortable. I usually carry almost everything for our family on a day hike- 4 rain jackets, 3 Nalgenes, 4 or 5 sandwiches and plenty of snacks, camera, first aid kit, compass, headlamp, and a few other small things all fit into this pack and it barely feels like any weight. The tag said it would fit a sleeping bag in the bottom compartment, but I don't see how one would fit. Great all around day pack, especially if you get it on sale. Highly recommended.

The North Face Solaris 35

The Solaris 35 has been discontinued. It last appeared in The North Face's 2011 product line.

$109.00 (women's)

The North Face Solaris 35 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

Thermacell Backpacker Mosquito Repeller Review

Klymit Motion 60 Review

The woes of tarp ownership

Highline Trail, Glacier NP

Backpack, boots cleaning and water repellency + strange hue