The North Face Super Venture Jacket

Love it!!! I went hiking in this jacket during a thundershower,…

Price Paid: $94 including taxes

Love it!!!

• Waterproof
  • Breathable
  • Roomy
  • Mosquito-proof
  • Attractive

• Sleeves a bit too short (for me)

I went hiking in this jacket during a thundershower, and can attest that it was definitely waterproof and breathable! I am 5' 7.5," 130 lbs, 27" waist, and 32C. I am usually a S to XS in tops. XS was perfect for me in this jacket, and I wore a tank top and Lululemon Scuba Hoodie under it as well, with room to spare.

The sleeves were slightly short, but that's not too much of an issue (I think I have long arms) as I could just tuck in the bottom of the hoodie sleeves and tighten the Velcro on the bottom of the jacket sleeve to keep it in. The jacket is also mosquito-proof where it covers! Where I am, in northern BC, that’s a real bonus.

I wouldn't say it's very warm, but it was designed to be an overlayer. The hood coverage is great. The colour is really pretty — I got the Fuschia with orange underneath. I love this jacket!

The North Face Super Venture Jacket

The North Face Super Venture Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 1, 2015 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new waterproof jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review