The North Face Tenacitee Short

I'm 6'0", 175 lbs. and the size reviewed is a men's…

Fabric: Carbon from bamboo

I'm 6'0", 175 lbs. and the size reviewed is a men's large.

I would first like to say that I am extremely picky about the my clothes. I can't sleep in a sleeping bag unless my shorts are loose and soft.

I must say that these shorts are amazing. From the moment I put them on I felt so relaxed and ready to tackle anything. These shorts don't hinder you from anything. I wore them backpacking and I have never had such a wide range of motion. I felt naked (indeed I was under the shorts).

They are super comfortable and seem to be made really well. The fabric is soft and doesn't irritate. I haven't noticed any hot spots or areas that rub. These shorts can be used for so many different sports and activities, they are worth the money I spent on them.

Great product. I would definitely buy them again.

The North Face Mens Tenacitee Short - Closeout - The Tenacitee Short is lightweight short and features Carbon from Bamboo technology for quick drying to keep you cool, dry, and fast moving. This athlete-tested performance collection is designed for done-in-a-day and weekend adventures when fast and light packing is paramo. Carbon from Bamboo technology is a method of enhancing the performance qualities of fabrics used for active outdoor endeavors. Length Options: Regular or Long, Carbon from Bamboo technology, Exceptionally soft, lightweight stretch fabric, Continuous drawstring, Internal stash pocket, Soft, breathable liner, Fish tail hem, Reflective The North Face logo.

- Massey's Outfitters

Being the tenacious athlete you are, very little gets between you and your sport, the Tenacitee Short from The North Face ensures that your clothes aren't that reason. With a soft, breathable liner that wicks away your sweat, and stretchy fabric that doesn't reduce your range of motion, you're able to play all day, uninhibited.

- Mountain Gear

On Sale. Free Shipping. The North Face Men's Tenacitee Short (Spring 2008 Discontinued) The Men s Tenacitee Short by The North FaceFabric: shell a: 85 g/m2 90% polyester, 10% polyurethane lining: 60% biconstituent fiber (98% polyester/2% Carbon from Bamboo), 40% micro polyester crepe jersey Features: Carbon from Bamboo technology Exceptionally soft, lightweight stretch fabric Continuous drawstring Internal stash pocket Soft, breathable liner Fish tail hem Reflective The North Face logo

- Altrec Outdoors

The North Face Tenacitee Short

The Tenacitee Short has been discontinued.

The North Face Tenacitee Short is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 7, 2013 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new active short, check out the best reviewed current models.