The North Face Tenacitee Short

I'm 6'0", 175 lbs. and the size reviewed is a men's…

Fabric: Carbon from bamboo

I'm 6'0", 175 lbs. and the size reviewed is a men's large.

I would first like to say that I am extremely picky about the my clothes. I can't sleep in a sleeping bag unless my shorts are loose and soft.

I must say that these shorts are amazing. From the moment I put them on I felt so relaxed and ready to tackle anything. These shorts don't hinder you from anything. I wore them backpacking and I have never had such a wide range of motion. I felt naked (indeed I was under the shorts).

They are super comfortable and seem to be made really well. The fabric is soft and doesn't irritate. I haven't noticed any hot spots or areas that rub. These shorts can be used for so many different sports and activities, they are worth the money I spent on them.

Great product. I would definitely buy them again.