The North Face Tenacitee Short

I'm 6'0", 175 lbs. and the size reviewed is a men's…

Fabric: Carbon from bamboo

I'm 6'0", 175 lbs. and the size reviewed is a men's large.

I would first like to say that I am extremely picky about the my clothes. I can't sleep in a sleeping bag unless my shorts are loose and soft.

I must say that these shorts are amazing. From the moment I put them on I felt so relaxed and ready to tackle anything. These shorts don't hinder you from anything. I wore them backpacking and I have never had such a wide range of motion. I felt naked (indeed I was under the shorts).

They are super comfortable and seem to be made really well. The fabric is soft and doesn't irritate. I haven't noticed any hot spots or areas that rub. These shorts can be used for so many different sports and activities, they are worth the money I spent on them.

Great product. I would definitely buy them again.

If you've owned or used The North Face Tenacitee Short, please share your experience.

The North Face Tenacitee Short

The Tenacitee Short has been discontinued.

The North Face Tenacitee Short is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 7, 2013 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new active short, check out the best reviewed current models.