Weight 14.2 oz / 402 g
Shell Fabric 20D 35 g / sq m (1.0 oz / sq yd) 100% Nylon Ripstop Cire, DWR Finish
Insulation 800 Fill Goose Down

I purchased this jacket yesterday and I love it. It…

I purchased this jacket yesterday and I love it. It keeps me really warm and it is so light I barely notice I'm wearing it. I recommend getting this if you want a light warm jacket.

The only sh**ty part is no inside pocket, but that isn't that much of a problem.

I've had this jacket a lil over 2 yrs and it's amazing.

I've had this jacket a lil over 2 yrs and it's amazing. the sewn patterns trap heat and make this jacket very warm. it will also repel water, not a downpour but lite drizzle also has a very warm fleece collar, 2 nice hand pockets and inside pocket as well. this jacket will also fit inside a more waterproof shell if need 2 be.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Thunder Jacket versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Thunder Jacket. Read all reviews »

The North Face Men's Thunder Jacket

The Men's Thunder Jacket has been discontinued. It last appeared in The North Face's 2011 product line.

The North Face Men's Thunder Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 6, 2015 at Mountain Gear.

Review Your Gear, Win $575 of Black Diamond Gear