The North Face Tigger

Max User Height 5 ft 0 in / 200 cm
Shoulder Girth 52 in / 130 cm
Hip Girth 51 in / 129 cm
Foot Girth 36 in / 91 cm

Great bag for little kids. Not much to say. Warm,…

Summary

Great bag for little kids.

Pros

• Cute
  • Light
  • Warm

Not much to say. Warm, short bag for anybody under the age of 12. Funny pattern on the inside, I dont really get it. My 3YO stays warm when we camp, and no, not ice camping.  easy zippers, does well with moisture, and the synthetic fill cleans nicely. Packs up nice. I like it.

This product is wonderful! I first used it on a camping…

Design: mummy
Price Paid: £67

This product is wonderful! I first used it on a camping trip in France. My mom had told me all about them so I thought I would go and buy myself one. It was very comfortable and soft. Perfect for any holiday when you are staying in the fresh out of doors.

Visit The North Face's Kids' Tigger page.

The North Face Tigger 20-Degree Synthetic Kids' Sleeping Bag is perfect for a family camping trip in the summer. The Climashield HL delivers high thermal effiency, durability, and water resistance to keep your kids warm during the chilly summer nights. An insulated, chest level heat trapping baffle also encourages a great nights sleep. Fits children up to 5'0".

- UpsideOver refers to the kids' version

The North Face Kids Tigger Sleeping Bag - Boxed - Closeout - The perfectly balanced combination of two opposing concepts- cushioning and agility. The XT Wings provides unparalleled speed and power making this our most balanced achievement thus far.

- Massey's Outfitters refers to the kids' version

A kid bag with adult features, The North Face Tigger is a great option for family camping trips.

- EMS refers to the kids' version

The North Face Tigger 20-degree sleeping bag has safe and simple features for kid's and the same insulating Climashield HL synthetic fill that is found in The North Face adult sleeping bags.

- Mountain Gear refers to the kids' version

The North Face Tigger

The Tigger has been discontinued. It last appeared in The North Face's 2011 product line.

$99.00 (kids')

The North Face Tigger is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 2, 2013 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.