I've had this bag for years!! A friend's college roommate…

I've had this bag for years!! A friend's college roommate actually left it behind one year and it was tossed out by the people who were painting and doing renovations. By the time i picked it up it was covered in mold pretty much and filthy as all hell.

After cleaning like 50 times, I can actually say it's been the best book bag i've ever had. I have used it from carry-on to day hikes... day long bike rides, nighttime fishing trips and livin it up hobo style from Auburn to Frisco, CA.

I was really into martial arts before needing screws in my collarbone, so it was a great bag to take to and from the mat. There are obviously some things that can be worked on as far as the design, but i give it a 5 because it has never ever failed to come through (although the fabric around the zippers is starting to rip, but what can I expect from a bag i pulled from the trash over 5 years ago).

SUPER LONG STORY SHORT.... I'm looking for one in green for when this one Finally gets its long overdue retirement. 5 stars!!!!