The North Face Trek Light GTX - Women's

Good boot - I don't believe I had the right fit. My…

Use: Hiking, Dayhikes, rough trail
Break-in Period: 2 years still waiting
Weight: unknown
Price Paid: Unknown

Good boot - I don't believe I had the right fit. My first and wonderful pair of older North Face hiking boots developed a serious defect (popping sound) in the soles. North Face no longer made that shoe so they sent me a replacement in the Light GTX in the same size. Problem is different fit. Horrible fit, actually. They feel very large and somewhat "clumpy." Also rub in a different way that I've never been able to resolve. I will try to contact North Face to resolve but right now I am leaning towards buying a new and different brand, such as the Asolo TPS 520.

rated 2.00 of 5 stars All Trek Light GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Trek Light GTX. Read all reviews »