The North Face Trek Light GTX

Good boot - I don't believe I had the right fit. My…

Use: Hiking, Dayhikes, rough trail
Break-in Period: 2 years still waiting
Weight: unknown
Price Paid: Unknown

Good boot - I don't believe I had the right fit. My first and wonderful pair of older North Face hiking boots developed a serious defect (popping sound) in the soles. North Face no longer made that shoe so they sent me a replacement in the Light GTX in the same size. Problem is different fit. Horrible fit, actually. They feel very large and somewhat "clumpy." Also rub in a different way that I've never been able to resolve. I will try to contact North Face to resolve but right now I am leaning towards buying a new and different brand, such as the Asolo TPS 520.

rated 2.00 of 5 stars All Trek Light GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Trek Light GTX. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used The North Face Women's Trek Light GTX, please share your experience.

The North Face Women's Trek Light GTX

The Women's Trek Light GTX has been discontinued.

The North Face Women's Trek Light GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 28, 2007 at Backcountry Outlet.