The North Face Tyndall Mid

Weight 1 lb 13 oz / 820 g

I'm a woman who wears a size 12, men's 10.5. I needed…

I'm a woman who wears a size 12, men's 10.5.

I needed a waterproof hiking boot at the last minute. Finding a woman's 12 in local stores is a joke so I opted for a men's hiking boot. I needed something comfortable, waterproof and a little bit of ankle support. I found all three in the Tyndall.

I wore the Tyndall on an intense hike. It was intense because of snow, ice and having to maneuver over rocks. I felt it performed beautifully. I was even able to cross over a stream by walking across a fallen tree.

In other words, the boot felt like it was part of me. It's not big and clunky. It's flexible like a sneaker and I love the fact that it's waterproof.

Now that winter is here, I wear them while walking my dogs in the snow.

Visit The North Face's Tyndall Mid page.

CLOSEOUTS . For light and swift hikes, lace up The North Face's Tyndall mid hiking boots. They're built to take on rugged terrain and wet weather with a HydroSealand#174; waterproof breathable membrane, supportive midsole and steel shank, and high-traction UltrATAC outsole. Available Colors: CUB BROWN/RHUMBA ORANGE. Sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12.

- Sierra Trading Post

Free Shipping. The North Face Men's Tyndall Mid WP Shoe DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Tyndall Mid WP Shoe Upper: Combination PU-coated and suede leather upper with breathable air mesh Dual-density Northotic foot bed Hydro Seal waterproof membrane Bottom: Injection molded EVA midsole Midfoot steel shank High-abrasion UltrATAC rubber outsole The SPECS Last: TNF-005A Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 2 oz / 458 g, pair: 2 lbs 4 oz / 916 g This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

Designed for light backpacking or hiking, this lightweight, streamlined, mid-cut hiker is built with high-traction UltrATAC outsole and a breathable mesh/leather upper.

- The North Face

These have lightweight construction & mid-height ankle protection so you can be your very best out there. Don't worry, the soles will hook up to just about anything.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

The North Face Men's Tyndall Mid

The North Face Men's Tyndall Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 13, 2013 at Sierra Trading Post.