The North Face Vapor Light

I loved these shoes from the moment I put them on!!

Use: frisbee to day hikes on lava rock
Break-in Period: None!

I loved these shoes from the moment I put them on!!

I usually have severe problems with blisters in any shoes I wear...not these!

They've been used HARD in everything from ultimate frisbee to all day hikes in mud and over sharp lava.

After one year, the treads are just starting to get worn. I've been through hiking boot treads faster.

These are the most comfortable running shoes I've ever had!!

These are the best shoes ever. I always have trouble…

These are the best shoes ever. I always have trouble breaking shoes in and my feet getting too hot in shoes. Not these! I have hardly taken them off in the 1 1/2 years I have owned them. These shoes have done everything from backpacking the Grand Canyon to daily runs and getting groceries! I am definitely up for buying another pair.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Vapor Light versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Vapor Light. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used The North Face Women's Vapor Light, please share your experience.

The North Face Women's Vapor Light

The Women's Vapor Light has been discontinued.

The North Face Women's Vapor Light is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 25, 2007 at GearTrade.