The North Face Vapor

Hi, OK my English is not good but the tent is it.

Design: worm
Weight: 1,93 kilogram
Price Paid: 350 Euro

Hi, OK my English is not good but the tent is it. I have the European Vapor and this tent have an silikon sheet. The poles are very strong from easton alloy. It is easy to put it up in 1 minute. It is good in the wind and no problems in heavy rain. I have 13 tents but this is my big love. I use it alone with my backpack. The weight from the tent with all the thinks is 1,93 Kilograms. Don't forget the European Vapor have a much better flysheet than the American tent.

Great tent I have used for backpacking and recently…

Design: 3 season tube
Ease of Setup: simple
Weight: 4 lb 8 oz

Great tent I have used for backpacking and recently (yesterday) a trip up Mt. Adams. We got slammed with 3 inches of hail in about 25 minutes, wild and LOUD. Surrounded by lightning at 9,000 feet, the minimal design did not inspire confidence for two slighly cramped 175 lb humans. The tent took the abuse though, of 40-50 mph winds and a nasty hail/rain combo (true Cascade weather!) I was suprised and will probably end up leaving my 4-season SD MTN tent at home more often because of this lightweight assault tube. Only in summer mountain conditions, of course!

This tent is awesome! Last night I went to REI to…

Design: 3 season
Ease of Setup: You don't need a diploma
Weight: 4.8 pounds

This tent is awesome! Last night I went to REI to get a tent for Boy Scouts. This is the tent I came home with. It only weighs 4.8 pounds with everything in the bag. It also has Easton alluminum alloy poles. Awesome. Awesome.

The perfect tent for late fall mild winter trips.

Design: 3 season
Ease of Setup: a preschooler could do it with his feet
Weight: 3 lbs w/poles
Price Paid: $195 us

The perfect tent for late fall mild winter trips. Only a two person but is comfortable. Blue anodized easton poles really blow the wind up my skirt.

The North Face Vapor

The Vapor has been discontinued.

The North Face Vapor is not available from the stores we monitor.