The North Face Varius Guide Pant

I have skied in these pants about 40 times now in…

Fabric: 2 layer HyVent

I have skied in these pants about 40 times now in both southeast Alaska and northern California.

The Good:
I love the fact that they have full zips down the legs, I wear a knee brace that tends to get loose after half and hour of hiking. Room through the thighs is great and the waist is adjustable via two elastic straps.

The Bad:
The bottom cuffs tend to cut through pretty easily and depending on how cold it gets, they might not be insulted enough. They tend to be comfortable down to about 15 degrees, below that I wear a pair of fleece REI pants underneath.

Overall these are some great pants for the price. I would suggest trying them on in the store. I went a size down from what I normally wear, of course with the adjustable straps you could probably go either way.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Varius Guide Pant versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Varius Guide Pant. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used The North Face Men's Varius Guide Pant, please share your experience.