The North Face XTC Midweight 1/4 Zip - Men's

The first thing I thought of when I read the description…

The first thing I thought of when I read the description was, "This is for me!" - I was not disappointed. The XTC is made to function as a base layer, but to grab and hold that most offending substance (B.O.) like a water filter as you work and sweat. I just got back from a 3-day trip to Baxter State Park that included hiking 3 consecutive days in rain, then cold, then snow and the shirt performed so well I was beside myself. Actually, other people were still beside me and that is what this shirt does so well. My friends are now going to have to find other excuses not to be around me - stench is no longer an option.

Bottom line: if you sweat and are tired of nasty smelling polypro, buy this gem!

The North Face Men's XTC Midweight 1/4 Zip

The Men's XTC Midweight 1/4 Zip has been discontinued.

The North Face Men's XTC Midweight 1/4 Zip is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

High Country Apps Colorado Rocky Mountain Wildflowers Review