Therm-a-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow

Small
Weight 2 oz (57g)
Dimensions 6.5 x 15 in. (17x38cm)
MSRP $14.95
Large
Weight 2.7 oz (77g)
Dimensions 8 x 17 in. (20x43cm)
MSRP $19.95

This is what I really like for a pillow. I did to…

Price Paid: don't remember

Summary

This is what I really like for a pillow.

Pros

• Good idea

Cons

• None to report

I did to try to use a Thermarest pillow. What a joke. This is the thing for having a pillow. Fill it with your jacket or clothes.

One of the best products I've purchased. I use it…

One of the best products I've purchased. I use it every time I'm camping, no weight, no extra space needed if used as your bag sack and virtually none needed even if you don't. I stuff a fleece in it and have a great pillow! Durable thus far (several uses). Should be a must have for everyone.

A necessity! I stuff my fleece pullover in it and…

A necessity! I stuff my fleece pullover in it and it sleeps like a charm. Practically zero weight and space.

This ultralight, dual-purpose sleeping bag stuff sack doubles as a pillow when clothes are stuffed inside. Features a microfleece lining and a 20D silicone-treated Cordura nylon exterior.

Therm-A-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow This ultralight, dual-purpose stuff sack doubles as a pillow when clothes are stuffed inside Features a micro fleece lining and a 20D silicone treated Cordura nylon exterior The SPECS for Small Dimension: 6.5 x 15in. / 17 x 38 cm Weight: 2 oz / 57 g The SPECS for Large Dimension: 8 x 17in. / 20 x 43 cm Weight: 2.7 oz / 77 g

- Appalachian Outdoors

This dual-purpose Therm-a-Rest stuff sack doubles a pillow for your next camping or backpacking trip.

A fleece-lined sleeping bag stuff sack that doubles as a pillow.

- EMS