Therm-a-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow

Small
Weight 2 oz (57g)
Dimensions 6.5 x 15 in. (17x38cm)
MSRP $14.95
Large
Weight 2.7 oz (77g)
Dimensions 8 x 17 in. (20x43cm)
MSRP $19.95

This is what I really like for a pillow. I did to…

Price Paid: don't remember

Summary

This is what I really like for a pillow.

Pros

• Good idea

Cons

• None to report

I did to try to use a Thermarest pillow. What a joke. This is the thing for having a pillow. Fill it with your jacket or clothes.

One of the best products I've purchased. I use it…

One of the best products I've purchased. I use it every time I'm camping, no weight, no extra space needed if used as your bag sack and virtually none needed even if you don't. I stuff a fleece in it and have a great pillow! Durable thus far (several uses). Should be a must have for everyone.

A necessity! I stuff my fleece pullover in it and…

A necessity! I stuff my fleece pullover in it and it sleeps like a charm. Practically zero weight and space.

This ultralight, dual-purpose sleeping bag stuff sack doubles as a pillow when clothes are stuffed inside. Features a microfleece lining and a 20D silicone-treated Cordura nylon exterior.

This ultralight, dual-purpose sleeping bag stuff sack from Therm-a-rest doubles as a pillow when clothes are stuffed inside. Features a brushed polyester lining and a 20D silicone-treated Cordura nylon exterior.

- CampSaver.com

This dual-purpose Therm-a-Rest stuff sack doubles a pillow for your next camping or backpacking trip.

The Therm-A-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow is an ultralight dual-purpose sleeping bag stuff sack that doubles as a pillow. Just remove your bag from the Stuff Sack when it's time to crash. Turn the Stuff Sack inside out, so you're sleeping on the plush, comfy side. Stuff your puffy or some clothes inside the Sack. Ah, comfort.

Therm-A-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest Stuff Sack Pillow This ultralight, dual-purpose stuff sack doubles as a pillow when clothes are stuffed inside Features a micro fleece lining and a 20D silicone treated Cordura nylon exterior The SPECS for Small Dimension: 6.5 x 15in. / 17 x 38 cm Weight: 2 oz / 57 g The SPECS for Large Dimension: 8 x 17in. / 20 x 43 cm Weight: 2.7 oz / 77 g