Timberland Cadion Mid Hiker

Ummmm, hello?!?!?!!? The above model is NOT the waterproof…

Weight: 3 days

Ummmm, hello?!?!?!!? The above model is NOT the waterproof model. The above model is lined with BREATHABLE mesh that is awesome for desert conditions. It is by far my favorite hot weather hiking boot. I can only hope that they continue to make this, as there are not many well made boots that come with the option of breathable, non-waterproof vents.

I forgot to add that if you want a waterproof model, two different variations are available. There is the standard model, available in brown and also in gray. There is also a Gore-tex version (yellow and black), which I would avoid in any warm to moderate climate, like all Gore-tex models (unless you want a sauna for your feet!).

This boot is a bad design. Water seaps in and the…

Materials: plastic and leather
Use: day hikes
Break-in Period: 3 days before breaking
Weight: 2-3 lbs.

This boot is a bad design. Water seaps in and the shoestring clips broke in the first week of use and left me very uncomfortable on the trail.

I am awaiting my replacements from Timberland and must say I am very displeased with the quality level of these shoes. DO NOT BUY THEM!!! Save yourself the trouble.