Timberland Desert Force Mid Boot

When I first saw these boots I was interested because…

Materials: leather uppers
Use: hiking
Break-in Period: none needed
Weight: 26 ounces for the pair

When I first saw these boots I was interested because of the great quality Timberland is known for. To my disappointment they didn't have my size and no one besides Sportsmans guide seemed to carrying them. I bought a pair anyway for my 12 year Boyscout and man did he love them. After about 6 months and multiple camp outs from snow to the desert they're holding up well and my son is extremely hard on shoes.

I finally found a pair from Sportsmans guide and I'm really impressed with the looks, quality, and how they feel (so light at 26 oz.) like a good pair of running shoes. The design of the boot is so that it lifts or springs the leg forward thus minimizing fatigue. My Marine Corp buddies are equally impressed, they commented on how comparable they were to Danner's TFX with a minimal price of $159 plus shipping I might add. I can't wait to put some miles on these puppies.

Sonny K

CLOSEOUTS . Designed to tackle a variety of rugged terrain and tough conditions, Timberland’s Desert Force tactical boots offer the support of a hiking boot with less weight and increased agility. Includes two sets of PreciseFit footbed inserts to adjust fit from narrow to medium to wide. Upper is waterproof leather and cut-resistant mesh Puncture-resistant composite lasting board protects feet AEGIS Microbe Shield(R) footbed fights odor PreciseFit volume-adjustable insole for a custom fit Blister Guard(R) to minimize abrasion Heat-resistant all-terrain traction rubber outsole Height: 6” Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . China. Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide

- Sierra Trading Post

Timberland Desert Force Mid Boot

The Desert Force Mid Boot has been discontinued.

The Timberland Desert Force Mid Boot is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 24, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.