Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Waterproof Hiking Boot

Solid construction boots that keep my feet protected…

Summary

Solid construction boots that keep my feet protected as I backpack and provide decent ankle support. They have solid traction and keep your feet warm and dry.

Pros

• Vibram soles
  • Recycled materials
  • Inexpensive

Cons

• Stiff at first — caused blisters

I've had these boots for about a year and they look almost as good as when I bought them.

Fit: a bit snug, so you might want to go up a size.

Comfort: pretty good, but after a long day of hiking, I am ready to take them off. They have caused me a couple of blisters when I didn't wear thick socks.

Support: No complaints here. They aren't super high, so the support isn't off the charts, but they will keep you from turning an ankle here or there.

Water Resistance: Billed as waterproof and I've never had any issues with them absorbing water. Water beads on them, but this goes away over time and a waterproofing material will need to be added.

Traction: Vibram soles — need I say more?

Construction: Very solidly built for the price I paid. I am impressed.

Conditions: I've owned them for about a year and have taken them on several day hikes and a few overnight trips as well.

Earthkeepers.jpg