Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Waterproof Hiking Boot

Solid construction boots that keep my feet protected…

Summary

Solid construction boots that keep my feet protected as I backpack and provide decent ankle support. They have solid traction and keep your feet warm and dry.

Pros

• Vibram soles
  • Recycled materials
  • Inexpensive

Cons

• Stiff at first — caused blisters

I've had these boots for about a year and they look almost as good as when I bought them.

Fit: a bit snug, so you might want to go up a size.

Comfort: pretty good, but after a long day of hiking, I am ready to take them off. They have caused me a couple of blisters when I didn't wear thick socks.

Support: No complaints here. They aren't super high, so the support isn't off the charts, but they will keep you from turning an ankle here or there.

Water Resistance: Billed as waterproof and I've never had any issues with them absorbing water. Water beads on them, but this goes away over time and a waterproofing material will need to be added.

Traction: Vibram soles — need I say more?

Construction: Very solidly built for the price I paid. I am impressed.

Conditions: I've owned them for about a year and have taken them on several day hikes and a few overnight trips as well.

Earthkeepers.jpg

Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Waterproof Hiking Boot

The Timberland Earthkeepers Intervale Waterproof Hiking Boot is not available from the stores we monitor.

DeLorme inReach SE Review