Timberland Flume Mid

Long hikes, little worry. Foundation is the strength…

Summary

Long hikes, little worry. Foundation is the strength of it all and these boots create it.

Pros

• Great build
  • Light weight (for heavy materials)

Cons

• Little tarnish on the metal but from excessive salt water

I love my Timberland boots and one of my favorites that I take out hiking with me into the Everglades, are my Timberland Men's Flume. Real comfortable for the long hikes and do keep my feet dry for the most part, especially when stepping in small puddles and mud.

The quick release eyelets on top are also great when I need to take the boots off quickly. The eyelets have gotten a little green, mostly from when I hike close to the salt marshes but the boots still work great.

I bought them mostly because they have a lot of leather and would prefer a snake bitting these boots, than some lightweight boots. I wear gaiters to cover my legs and with these boots, I hike with confidence.

Great boot. I have hiked and backpacked in these boots…

Price Paid: 65 bucks academy

Great boot. I have hiked and backpacked in these boots and they are comfortable. Kept my feet dry. I would recommend these to anybody.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Flume Mid versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Flume Mid. Read all reviews »

Trudge through icy puddles and across frozen streets without a second thought in the Timberland Men's Flume Waterproof Mid Hiking Boot. The multi-directional rubber lug outsole gives you exceptional traction on slippery surfaces while the padded tongue provides plenty of cushioning. B.S.F.P. technology supports every facet of your gait with lugs that align along its pressure path, for supportive propulsion of your foot's natural motion. Plus, the Timberland Flume Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots for men are completely waterproof, so you don't have to worry about getting cold and wet.

- Altrec Outdoors

Timberland Men's Flume Mid

The Timberland Men's Flume Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 7, 2013 at Altrec Outdoors.