Timex Digital Compass Watch

Got this in Timex's sale. It was my 1st digital compass…

Got this in Timex's sale. It was my 1st digital compass watch, but after a year or two the rubber band started to fall off (I eventually had a customized band that I attached it to my carab and to my pack's shoulder pad). The pins/buttons are too extended that sometimes I sometimes accidentally push it by my wrist. It also tangles whenever I take off my pack, the rubber pin protectors eventually falls off. One have to push the pin/compass every time to get the direction you're going to. It doesn't adjust by itself compared to the Famous Trail compass I got. But I'm going to get a Suunto watch as a replacement for both.

Timex Digital Compass Watch

The Timex Digital Compass Watch is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 11, 2014 at REI.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review