Timex Digital Compass Watch

Got this in Timex's sale. It was my 1st digital compass…

Got this in Timex's sale. It was my 1st digital compass watch, but after a year or two the rubber band started to fall off (I eventually had a customized band that I attached it to my carab and to my pack's shoulder pad). The pins/buttons are too extended that sometimes I sometimes accidentally push it by my wrist. It also tangles whenever I take off my pack, the rubber pin protectors eventually falls off. One have to push the pin/compass every time to get the direction you're going to. It doesn't adjust by itself compared to the Famous Trail compass I got. But I'm going to get a Suunto watch as a replacement for both.

No longer second-guess your direction on the trail--this watch has a built-in digital compass to keep you on track. Features INDIGLO(R) Night-Light and Night-Mode(R) for easy use when light conditions are low. Digital compass with needle based on 16 cardinal points measured in degrees; leveling bubble provides increased accuracy. Customizable mode settings: 3 time zones, 15 pre-set occasion reminders, 100-hour chronograph with lap or split option, and 99-lap counter. 24-hour countdown timer, 3 alarms (daily/weekday/weekend), plus hydration alarm. Water resistant down to 330 ft (100 meters). Stylish leather strap with nylon inserts.

A handy, compact digital wristwatch and compass. Recommended for hikes and travels. Adjustable declination. 12/24-hour time, month/day/date. Water-resistant to 100 meters. Daily alarm with hourly chime. Countdown timer and stopwatch. Water-resistant leather/polypropylene strap.

- EMS

Timex Digital Compass Watch

The Timex Digital Compass Watch is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 11, 2014 at REI.

If you're looking for a new compass, check out the best reviewed current models.