The world’s only collection of analog adventure instruments was developed to bring reliable outdoor technology, most often found in digital displays, to classic and sophisticated analog timepieces.
- Digital Altimeter within Analog Display
- Altimeter Range from -120 to 7600 Meters (-400 to 25,000 Feet)
- Minimum and Maximum Altitude Recall
- 50mm Stainless Steel Case
- Water-Resistant to 100 meters
- INDIGLO Night-Light with Night-Mode
Here's what other sites are saying:
You donAt need to know if youAve just veered one degree northwest, or what time it is in Abu Dabi. You just want straightforward, accurate time and altitude information, preferably in a classic, classy analog watch like the Timex Expedition E-Altimeter Watch. This premium watch with a bomber stainless steel case and a durable, water-resistant leather strap and a mineral glass crystal, incorporates a precise digital altimeter with an analog display for a timeless, high-end look.