Tough Traveler Filly

Weight 4 pounds 6 ounces
Adult fit range 5 foot to 5-foot-10
Torso Length 11 to 17 inches
Load Limit 60 pounds

My wife and recently purchased the Filly for our son…

Max. Load Carried: 20 lbs.
Height of Owner: I'm 5'9" - Wife is 5'5"

My wife and recently purchased the Filly for our son and are loving it! Durable, comfortable, wonderful attention to detail, easy to use, adjustable (Fits adults 5'-5'10"), perfect amount of storage, vintage look (if you're into that sort of thing), and made in the USA.

The only thing I found "wrong" with this kid carrier is that when you open the support bar and stand it up on it's own I feel it could tip over easily from side-to-side movement. However, I imagine this would happen with any kid carrier, so I am still giving it rave reviews.

I plan on buying other Tough Traveler products in the future.

Child comfort features:

• FIVE-POINT SAFETY HARNESS holds child in securely, with straps over both the child's shoulders and around the waist. Adjusts in four places for a perfect fit.

• HIGH-BACKED SEAT offers 17" of back support, providing back, neck, and head protection for child.

• Ideal for a WIDE AGE RANGE of approximately age 6 mos. to 4 years

• FULL SEAT supports child's bottom, so he or she can sit comfortably

Adult comfort features:

• ADJUSTABLE TORSO HEIGHT for a perfect fit: shoulder harness adjusts in seconds to provide a custom back length.

• LOAD CONTROL STRAPS fine tune load distribution between your shoulders and hips

• STERNUM STRAP distributes the load across the breastplate and pulls the shoulder straps closer together, eliminating under-the-arm pressure

• 3/4"-THICK PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS features sturdy 3/4" thick closed-cell foam to cushion load and shock.

• 5" Extra-wide INCH-THICK PADDED HIP-BELT provides a full 1" of distortion-reducing, shock-absorbing padded support.

Tough Traveler Filly

The Tough Traveler Filly is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new child carrier, check out the best reviewed current models.