Tracks Sherlite Staff

I have used one of these for two years, now primarily…

Price Paid: Approx. $70

Summary

I have used one of these for two years, now primarily during my work as a field biologist in Canada walking over muskeg and through forest with a lot of deadfall.

Pros

• Locking mechanism
  • Camera mounting screw

Cons

• What are the product's weaknesses?

The best features for my use are the no-slip locking mechanism and the removable top with camera mounting screw below. Highly recommended.

I have been looking for a staff that is suitable for…

I have been looking for a staff that is suitable for city walking, parks, forest trails and mountainous regions above the tree line. Self defense is also a major consideration. I find the Sherlite Staff to meet or exceed all of my expectations.

It weighs less than a pound, is made of high strength aluminum. Adjusts from 34.5 inches to 57.5. I can use it as a camera pod too. A hardened steel spike beneath the rubber tip serves as both a good grip against sand, gravel and snow... but also a deadly point for striking an adversary.

I am grateful I found this at such a great price. While hickory or oak canes and staffs are nice, this one is adjustable to meet all my needs. I think you will be well pleased with yours too. Ned