I've had my cinch for about a year and I can't find…

I've had my cinch for about a year and I can't find a bad thing to say about it. I use it several times a week for self belay as a professional tree climber and I use it recreationally for rock and ice climbing.

The mechanics are super simple, it's almost impossible to misuse, it auto locks and is super easy to let rope out. The design allows for very little wear on the rope, less than a standard belay device and it's light and small.

The only drawback is you still have to carry a conventional belay device to rappel yourself on 2 ropes, the Cinch is only good for single rope usage, but honestly it's so light and compact it's a cinch to carry it with you wherever you go.

Trango Cinch

The Trango Cinch is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 14, 2017 at Outdoorplay.

Keen Men's Voyageur Review

White Chief Lake

how is a backpack supposed to fit over the shoulder?

Red's Meadow Hikers Cabins