Trangoworld Grid CN Jacket

Excellent jacket to carry it around in backpack just…

Price Paid: 89 euro, 149 without discount

Summary

Excellent jacket to carry it around in backpack just in case.

Pros

• Light
  • Can be stored into small bag
  • Waterproof
  • Side opening for breathing

Cons

• Price maybe

trango-world-vetrovka-grid-352-orange.jp

In one word it fits great.

I am not sure if it is supposed to be waterproof but I have used it in rain and never got any water in.

Breathability: Its material is not very breathable, but it has zip on side so you can open it to allow air to circulate.

Warmth: It is not supposed to keep you warm but if combined with some fleece it serves well.

Function: It serves me well. It has three pockets on the outside, I usually store storing bag for jacket in one of them. Zippers are good quality and never had any problem. Hood is big and very adjustable.

Durability: As I said, it serves me great and I use it often. Only the storing bag got little hole on the sewing line and I will get that fixed without problem.

Conditions: I have used it in summer in mountains in wind and rain. I have been using it for over two years now.

If you've owned or used a Trangoworld Grid CN Jacket, please share your experience.

Trangoworld Grid CN Jacket

No price on record.

The Trangoworld Grid CN Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new wind shirt, check out the best reviewed current models.

Weight 320 g