Trek Light Gear Single Hammock

This is an excellent and comfortable hammock for everyone.

Summary

This is an excellent and comfortable hammock for everyone. I've brought this with me on site camping trips with my sons and they love sleeping in them (even the nights we forgo a bug net). I'm the "cool mom" with Trek Light.

Pros

• Compact size

Cons

• Maybe a bit pricey?

Slim and streamlined for the ultimate combination…

Price Paid: US$65 plus shipping

Summary

Slim and streamlined for the ultimate combination of lightweight portability and comfort. Measuring at 5 feet across and 10 feet long, the Trek Light Single Hammock will keep you snug while you enjoy the sun or the stars on a cool night. Holds up to 400lbs and only weighs 1lb in the pouch!

Pros

• Well constructed
  • Available in woodland camo or solid color
  • Inexpensive

Cons

• No built-in bug netting, but adaptable to one.
  • Need under-insulation for cooler/cold temps

This is a great hammock for 3-season use. It can be used in cold weather with an under-quilt.

Takes up very little space in the pack. I like that it is available in camo.

Very well constructed, but you may want to swap out the attachment hooks for carabiners for lighter weight.

Can be used as a camp chair.