Trek Tents 7 x 7 Beige Dome

I was looking for a reasonably priced backpackable…

Design: three season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: easy - no brainer
Weight: 5 1/2

I was looking for a reasonably priced backpackable dome for my wife and our Labrador dog. My old SD Flashmagic tent was too small for all of us. Most of the small domes had fiberglass poles. I wanted aluminum.

This Trek tent looks like it will suit us well. The dome has 2 doors with a rounded profile with twin zippers. The seams are sealed, and the fly is full length with buckles and six tie out points not counting the vestibule doors. Twelve aluminum stakes included. The two poles are shock corded and fold separately into eight sections about 18in long approximately.The more I look at it, the more attention to detail I see. Factory weight says 5 1/2 pounds, I will check it on a scale later, overall seems like a great tent with very good construction.

I couldn't find any other aluminum pole 7x7 dome tent at this price. Will test it out and try to report again after using it.

If you've owned or used a Trek Tents 7 x 7 Beige Dome, please share your experience.

Trek Tents 7 x 7 Beige Dome

The Trek Tents 7 x 7 Beige Dome is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new tent/shelter, check out the best reviewed current models.