Lisa you commented with an average rating for a shoe…

Lisa you commented with an average rating for a shoe that is obviously not sized for your foot. Because you purchased a standard width shoe, while having an admittedly hard-to-fit wide foot, it would only seem to follow the fit would be off.

Careless raters such as yourself give products lackluster ratings because they improperly outfit themselves—at no fault of the company—and potentially ward off buyers.

Unfortunately I have not received my pair in the mail yet to combat your misguided post, but please be cognizant of your inability to appropriately rate a product.

Gorgeous boots BUT: Do not fit every foot as claimed!! …

Price Paid: $118.95 free shipping

Gorgeous boots BUT: Do not fit every foot as claimed!!

I was very excited from reviews to order these new boots. I have a hard to fit woman's wide foot.  Boots are beautiful, very lightweight, good sturdy sole, great dirt color and Goretex which I wanted for cold / wet hiking and backpacking.

The insert is interesting with small pads at different pressure points.  Fit was tight for me with med./thin hiking sock. For any regular size foot I believe they would be fantanstic.

Lisa - Hiker/backpacker in MD