Last resort. Found in the town of Ludlow, UK. I was…

Price Paid: $120 USD

Summary

Last resort. Found in the town of Ludlow, UK. I was mid hike on the Offas Dyke Hike. With these boots I was able to finish the hike in Crepstow.

Pros

• Wide enough for my feet even with blisters.

Cons

• none

M feet were in really bad shape due to toe and heel blisters. I found these low Trezetas in Ludlow, UK. I wore these, and gave my other two pairs of hiking boots to charity.

I like these Trezetas because they are wide enough that I could wear them comfortably even with taped up heel and toe blisters. I kept going even though I had a shin splint, which I taped up with duct tape and walked for the next 25 miles. After that, I removed the tape and was able to finish the walk.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Hypo versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Hypo. Read all reviews »